Welcome to my website! I was previously researcher at Sivienn and here is my CV (french, english).
Experience and skills
- Image reconstruction in computed tomography from sparse data
- Shape identification and imaging algorithms in electro- acoustic- sensing problems
- Ultrasonic imaging algorithms for non-destructive testing
- Time-series analysis, regression and clustering
- Simulation and parameter estimation of fractional Brownian motion
- Monitoring and prediction in financial market
- Automatic speech recognition
Signal and Image processing, Numerical analysis, Inverse problems, Machine Learning, etc.
- Ph.D in Applied Mathematics, Université Grenoble Alpes, 2011
- Master in Signal and Image Processing, ENST Paris, 2008
- Master in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Ecole Polytechnique, 2006
- Bachelor, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2002
Email: han (dot) wang (dot) fr (at) gmail (dot) com